Samsung has just announced that the Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T, which is their latest attempt at a device that will run on the Windows 8 PC platform, will play nice with AT&T’s 4G LTE network without missing a beat. Just to recap, the Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T will come in an extremely thin form factor as a tablet, and also doubles up as a fully functioning PC, all crammed into a single device that does not skimp when it comes to style.
Since it will play nice with AT&T 4G LTE connectivity, you can be sure that you will remain connected to the Internet regardless of where you are (as long as there is a signal in the vicinity, of course), letting you stay up to date with all that is happening on your contact list, and more. In a nutshell, the Samsung ATIV Smart PC 700T boasts of the full functionality and power of a clamshell PC, in addition to increased flexibility and convenience of a tablet. Other features include a detachable keyboard, 10-point touch capability and of course, Samsung’s now famous proprietary ‘S Pen’ for hand-written note taking moments. Running on an Intel Core i5 processor, it will be accompanied by at least 4GB RAM and up to 8 hours of battery life. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released