We’re sure by now, you’ve seen Samsung’s business-focused commercials where they originally took aim at BlackBerry and Apple, but have since moved on to talk about how the Galaxy S3 can be used in a business environment. The commercials centered around a fictional game called “Unicorn Apocalypse,” which today turned into an actual product.
Unicorn Apocalypse is now available on the Google Play store for you Android users, especially you Galaxy S3 owners, to download. The game can easily be seen as a ripoff of Adult Swim’s Robot Unicorn Attack as you play as a unicorn in an endless runner-type game where you make your way through a number of obstacles to see how far you can travel.
Considering the game is completely free, you shouldn’t expect a worthwhile game here as it appears its littered with bugs and the animation doesn’t seem to be as smooth as Robot Unicorn Attack. If you’d like to get swept up by the Unicorn Apocalypse frenzy you’ve seen in Samsung’s recent commercials, then by all means, download it on the Google Play store.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Possibly Leaked In Video
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-02-17 Samsung Galaxy Core LTE
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy J Leaks With Snapdragon 800 CPU, 5-Inch Display
- 2013-07-23 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date, Specs & News
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2011-02-18 Samsung Galaxy commercial shows who the phones are for