When the words “Samsung Galaxy” are uttered, the majority of people think of Samsung’s Galaxy phones, tablets and phablets. The Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 are probably some of the more popular devices in the Galaxy family, but late last year, Samsung released its more affordable Samsung Galaxy Express on AT&T. Starting today, you budget-minded Galaxy Express owners will begin to receive Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
Today’s news comes straight from AT&T, who is saying the update should be available for all Samsung Galaxy Express owners. Customers should receive a notification when the update is available on their device, although you can also take the update timing into your own hands as you can navigate your phone by accessing the Applications > Settings > About Device > Software Update > Check for Updates in order to access the update without waiting for the notification to pop up.
The Jelly Bean update will introduce a number of enhancements such as being able to view a full SMS or MMS within the notification window, access to Google Now and grouping notifications together.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: Android, Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung,