Just in case you get a sense of deja vu when you lay your eyes on the Samsung Galaxy Pop, do not go reaching for the medicine cabinet just yet, as there is nothing wrong with your eyes here. In fact, the Samsung Galaxy Pop and the Samsung Galaxy Premier are more or less the same device, although the Samsung Galaxy Pop will be the one with the superior processor, considering how it comes with a quad-core 1.4GHz chipset, while the Samsung Galaxy Pop packs a dual-core processor.
Apart from that, everything else would be extremely familiar, ranging from the 4.65-inch Super AMOLED display, to a choice of either 8GB or 16GB of internal memory, an 8-megapixel camera at the back and a 2-megapixel shooter in front, with a 2,100mAh battery running the show. Officially announced at the end of January this year, the Samsung Galaxy Pop now comes in a bright orange color, hoping to appeal to the younger folk out there in South Korea.
Next Story: Robot Has Internet As Its Brain
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter