So, we did hear of T-Mobile’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 with LTE connectivity arriving at the FCC recently, but what is this bit of news that have made its rounds? The Samsung Galaxy S3 does seem to have some legs left to run in the smartphone race, where Russian blogger Eldar Murtazin who has gotten his fair share of leaks correct in the past, tweeted about a refresh in the Galaxy S3 hardware that will certainly send the current generation flagship (at least for two more days, that is) into legendary territory.
Eldar Murtazin claims that the 2100mAh battery on the original Samsung Galaxy S3 will no longer exist, as a spanking new 2400mAh battery will take its place. Not only that, there were hints of an improved display, although it remains to be seen what kind of technology will Samsung pack in this time. Wireless charging capability will also be part of the deal, but will such news actually make headway with the whole world looking forward to the Galaxy S4 instead?
Next Story: Boeing Receives OK To Test New 787 Battery
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March