So, I am quite sure that all of the dust from the Samsung Galaxy S4’s launch has already settled, and most folks are counting down to the days when they are able to grab hold of the Galaxy S4 and hand down the Galaxy S3 to their less tech savvy family members. Well, just like how the Galaxy S3 came with a miniaturized version of sorts, which was aptly called the Galaxy S3 mini, so too, will the Samsung Galaxy S4 arrive with a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in tow, as that is what rumors seem to point to.
Thanks to the folks over at SamMobile, they have managed to grab hold of alleged live photos of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, where it seems to share many of the characteristics of its larger brother. The Galaxy S4 Mini, also known as the GT-I9190, will arrive in in a dual-SIM version, a dual-core 1.6GHz processor, and a 4.3″ Super AMOLED display at qHD resolution, with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean most probably being the operating system of choice. The same source also tipped the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to arrive this June or July.
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 Gets eBay App
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2013-12-16: Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Headed To AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Next Month
- 2013-10-11: AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology
- 2013-07-31: Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini With Dual Mode LTE Expected To Release In Q3