We’re not sure who exactly this Jeremy Maxwell character is Samsung decided to highlight in their teaser videos, but we have been quite envious of him for the past couple of days as he’s one of the first people to lay eyes on the Galaxy S4.
Last week, Jeremy took a trip to New York City to take a look at the Galaxy S4, which may or may not have blinded him considering the bright flash of light that came out of the box when it was opened. This week, Jeremy takes the Galaxy S4 to his home, where he deflects his neighbor’s questions of “What’s in the box?”
During the video, Jeremy makes a number of comments in regards to the Galaxy S4, saying “it’s pretty irresistible,” “it’s unreal,” and “beautiful.” Later on in the video, he hints the Galaxy S4 may be offered in a wide variety of colors as he says, “It’s my favorite color.” The Galaxy S3 was only available in white or pebble blue, which if the S4 does come in multiple colors, could become a device anyone could find in their favorite color.
Next Story: Sukatto Notebook Helps You Destress
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-10-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Exynos 5 Octa Devices Get Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-10-17 Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-06-27 Google Edition Samsung Galaxy S4 Might Not Be Getting Its Updates Directly From Google
- 2013-03-14 Samsung Galaxy S4 Hands-On Review
- 2013-03-12 Samsung Galaxy S4 Possibly Leaked In Video