The amount of attention Samsung has been receiving for its upcoming Galaxy S4 has been astounding as potential customers have been going crazy to hear the latest news regarding the upcoming smartphone. The Galaxy S4 might have finally shown its face and backside yesterday, and today, we’re seeing a video of what could possibly be the Galaxy S4.
YouTube user “istevencom” caught what looks to be the Samsung Galaxy S4, specifically the dual-sim variant that will be available for the Chinese market. Judging by the supposed Galaxy S4′s looks, it seems Samsung didn’t make any extreme changes to the device’s externals as the front and the back of the device seem to look similar to the Galaxy S3.
If the device in this video does turn out to be the Samsung Galaxy S4, then Thursday’s big reveal in New York City will certainly be a little less momentous considering we probably now know what the S4 will look like. Unfortunately, the supposed S4 in this video is in white, which unfortunately doesn’t confirm our theory of the device coming in multiple colors. But we do hope something like that will be announced this Thursday.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2013-10-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Exynos 5 Octa Devices Get Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-06-27: Google Edition Samsung Galaxy S4 Might Not Be Getting Its Updates Directly From Google
- 2013-03-14: Samsung Galaxy S4 Hands-On Review
- 2013-03-11: Samsung Galaxy S4 Multiple Colors Hinted At In Latest Teaser Video