Looks like the Samsung Galaxy S4 is very, very close to being released to the market, or at least, it is in its final stages of testing. After all, a Samsung Galaxy S4 seemingly sprung up from nowhere, after it was “caught” in action in an Antutu benchmark, revealing to all and sundry its hardware specifications.
So, assuming that the Antutu benchmark results showed off the real deal, what kind of hardware can one expect to find underneath the hood of the Samsung Galaxy S4? For starters, it does seem as though the next flagship from Samsung would come with an Exynos Octa 5410 CPU that chugs along at a zippy 1.8GHz, in addition to a PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU, 2GB RAM, a 4.99″ Full HD (1920×1080) display and a 13-megapixel shooter. Of course, you will get Android 4.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box, so that means there is no need to wait for any new operating system update.
Supported networks include GSM/WCDMA/LTE where it has an Exynos processor on-board, which does seem to point towards a solitary variant of the device.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow