Yesterday we reported on a rumor that Samsung could launch the Galaxy S4 in different versions, with one version featuring Samsung’s new Exynos 5 chipset, while the other will sport Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 600. Now according to the folks at SamMobile, they have additional details about the Galaxy S4, claiming that there will 6 variants of the Android handset. Before you get too worked up, fret not because these variants are not processor variants, but rather different storage options and colors. Unsurprisingly the Galaxy S4 will come in two colors – white and black, and they will be available in three different storage options each.
The smallest storage option starts at 16GB, followed by 32GB and finally 64GB. For the most part we expect that storage won’t be a problem with the Galaxy S4. Since microSD card slots have typically come with Samsung’s Android handsets, you could get yourself a 16GB model and augment it with a 32GB microSD card slot, saving yourself some money in the process. Then again we guess there are some users who need the storage and might go for the 64GB model augmented with a 32GB microSD card. Either way hopefully all will be revealed on the 14th of March, so stay tuned!
Next Story: 250GB Xbox 360 Spring Bundle Arrives
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before