Yes, the world is truly starting to shift towards the Android 4.x and above operating system versions, as evident with word that Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Stellar has been slated to receive the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for some time already, and today’s the day. Assuming your Galaxy Stellar has yet to receive the Jelly Bean update, you would be able to perform a manual check if patience is not high on your list of virtues.
Assuming it has yet to hit your Galaxy Stellar, it would be prudent to wait for just a few more days since this will be a staged roll out. Of course, with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, your precious Galaxy Stellar from Verizon will be on the receiving end of improvements such as better notifications, Google Now and Project Butter enhancements. Not only that, it will allow your smartphone to handle microSD memory cards of up to 64GB in size, carry a new VZW Remote Diagnostics application, better call clarity, and an overall speedier response.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung,
- Seen at: intomobile