Yes, the world is truly starting to shift towards the Android 4.x and above operating system versions, as evident with word that Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Stellar has been slated to receive the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for some time already, and today’s the day. Assuming your Galaxy Stellar has yet to receive the Jelly Bean update, you would be able to perform a manual check if patience is not high on your list of virtues.
Assuming it has yet to hit your Galaxy Stellar, it would be prudent to wait for just a few more days since this will be a staged roll out. Of course, with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, your precious Galaxy Stellar from Verizon will be on the receiving end of improvements such as better notifications, Google Now and Project Butter enhancements. Not only that, it will allow your smartphone to handle microSD memory cards of up to 64GB in size, carry a new VZW Remote Diagnostics application, better call clarity, and an overall speedier response.
Next Story: Internet Proxy Weddings On The Rise
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-09-04: Galaxy Note 3: Hands-On Review
- 2013-05-02: AT&T Galaxy Note Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean As Well
- 2013-04-23: Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G Gets Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-04-11: Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Starting Today