Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 owners, if you’re planning on getting the highly anticipated Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update, prepare to be disappointed because according to reports, it seems that the update will be delayed. Apparently Samsung is having some difficulty with the Exynos processor, but that seems a little odd considering that they were the ones who built it in the first place, but since Samsung has not officially made a statement, we guess this should be treated as a rumor for now. The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update will now be pushed to a May/June release date, but no specific dates were revealed, so sit tight and be patient and hopefully an announcement will be made soon!
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-01-21: Galaxy Tab 7.7 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Confirmed?
- 2012-07-24: German court extends Galaxy Tab 7.7 injunction to encompass the E.U., but denies Apple's appeal to ban the Galaxy Tab 10.1N
- 2012-01-09: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with LTE headed to Verizon