We know that Samsung will be announcing the Galaxy S4 at their Unpacked event on the 14th of March, and now the company has released a new video where they claim (through an actor) that the Galaxy S4 will be one of the most amazing products to hit the market, ever since “TVs went color”. The video also introduces a character called Jeremy, a kid who supposedly will be “guarding” the Galaxy S4 before its unveiling in New York next week. Unfortunately there’s not much we can learn from the video, or get a glimpse at what the Galaxy S4 looks like, but hey it’s a teaser and it managed to accomplish just that – tease us. Anyway we’re sure that many of you guys are looking forward to the Galaxy S4 so be sure to check back with us on the 14th of March for the details!
In the meantime for those catching up with the rumors, word has it that the Galaxy S4 will sport a 5” Full HD display with 2GB of RAM, and will either use Samsung’s Exynos 5 8-core processor, or Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 600. It is also expected to be available in either black/white and in 16/32/64GB options. A recent report by Eldar Murtazin also claims that the Galaxy S4 will feature a body built with plastic which we admit is kind of a bummer.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung,