Printing a document from your mobile device could be more of a hassle than its worth as the majority of us don’t even know what the first step would be in order to make such a magical operation occur. 3rd-party applications may work, but they often require dedicated applications to be used, which certainly doesn’t make the process seamless by any means. HP is looking to make the process as painless as possible now that it’s partnering up with Samsung’s Galaxy S4.
HP has teamed up with Samsung in order to deliver an easier and more efficient way of printing documents from your mobile device with a built-in mobile print technology inside of the Galaxy S4 that will make it possible to print documents to most HP inkjet and LaserJet network printers. Best of all, there won’t be any need for any dedicated applications to be downloaded. Galaxy S4 users will be able to print directly from the device’s email client, photo gallery and brewer applications as those applications will have the HP printing function built into them.RELATED
- Kantar Worldpanel: Windows Phone Passes 10% Market Share In Europe
- Mysterious LG D830 Shows Up In User Agent Profile
- Windows Phone Takes 10% Of European Smartphone Market Share
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- Follow: Galaxy S4, HP, Samsung, samsung galaxy s,