Printing a document from your mobile device could be more of a hassle than its worth as the majority of us don’t even know what the first step would be in order to make such a magical operation occur. 3rd-party applications may work, but they often require dedicated applications to be used, which certainly doesn’t make the process seamless by any means. HP is looking to make the process as painless as possible now that it’s partnering up with Samsung’s Galaxy S4.
HP has teamed up with Samsung in order to deliver an easier and more efficient way of printing documents from your mobile device with a built-in mobile print technology inside of the Galaxy S4 that will make it possible to print documents to most HP inkjet and LaserJet network printers. Best of all, there won’t be any need for any dedicated applications to be downloaded. Galaxy S4 users will be able to print directly from the device’s email client, photo gallery and brewer applications as those applications will have the HP printing function built into them.RELATED
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: Galaxy S4, HP, Samsung, samsung galaxy s,