The Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to be Samsung’s flagship smartphone of 2013, not to mention a high-end device. However if you’re shopping on a budget fret not because according to SamMobile, Samsung could be primed to announce a low-end Android smartphone by the name of the Galaxy Note Neo. The Pocket Neo will come in two versions – a regular version with a single SIM slot, and another that will support dual SIMs, making it an ideal phone to take with you overseas since you will be able to check your local number as well as the number you got overseas. The specifications of the device are far from overwhelming. In fact it is said to feature a 3” QVGA display with a 2MP camera and the usual assortment of ports and connectivity. No word on which version of Android it will be running on, but it is safe to assume it will at the very least come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled. SamMobile expects Samsung to make the Galaxy Pocket Neo available by week 20 but no word on pricing just yet.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released