It was sometime in the final quarter of 2012 when we brought you word that the Socialmatic concept will be brought to life, although back then, it was mentioned that there were definite plans to introduce it to the masses sometime in the middle of this year, and it seems that life has thrown a spanner in the works of Socialmatic’s progress from concept to reality, which means we will most probably only be able to see Socialmatic hit the mass market sometime next year. The big question is this, will Socialmatic still be relevant by then, and will there be a ready and willing market to purchase it?
Well, Socialmatic did announce a new branding deal with Polaroid for this Instagram-looking camera which basically enables you to add filters of your choice, as well as print your photos in an instant via an integrated Zink printer, accompanied by Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, a 4.3-inch touchscreen display and a custom operating system. Will “better late than never” apply here? Only time will tell.
Next Story: PSN Under Scheduled Maintenance All Day
- 2014-04-18: Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-04-07: Analyst: Apple iWatch To Get UV Exposure Sensors
- 2014-03-31: iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-18: Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans