For folks who are familiar with Sonos and some of the devices that they have on offer, chances are pretty good that you are familiar with Sonos’ decision to cease all production of the matte black SUB. Well, needless to say when Sonos started to plan for the SUB product, their in-house estimates pointed out the fact that the Matte SUB would be a whole lot more affordable to produce compared to the gloss SUB. Throughout the manufacturing process, Murphy decided to strike, as Sonos discovered that this was not the case. Other than that, the gloss finish is said to have been been well-received by their customers, and to rub salt into the wound, the gloss finish continues to be in high-demand.
Well, Sonos is a company with principles, and they have every intention of fulfilling their commitment to long time Sonos owners by offering the Sonos Black Matte Sub at the same price that was originally attached to it in the announcement, which would be $599/€599/£499, depending on which side of the pond you float on. Quantities are said to be extremely limited, so be quick if you want one!
Next Story: LG Confirms Jelly Bean Update For More Handsets
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-10: Google Play Music Integrated Into Sonos
- 2014-03-18: New Sonos Controller App Aims To Make Music Discovery Simpler
- 2013-12-16: What Do We Associate The Sonos Play:1 With? [Promoted]
- 2013-10-29: Noise-Canceling Windows Could One Day Become A Reality