I am wondering when will smartphones break the 2GHz mark when it comes to processor speed, as we are getting dangerously close to that level. Take the latest leaked details of the Sony C670X into consideration for instance – it comes with a 4.8” Full HD display to keep up with the Joneses, in addition to a quad-core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 600 processor alongside Adreno 320 graphics that ought to keep you drooling already.
If those are not enough, how about 2GB RAM to whet your appetite, where that is accompanied by 32GB of internal memory alongside a 13-megapixel Exmor RS camera at the back, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in tow. Whispers on the grapevine have it that the Sony C670X is tipped for a launch sometime in the middle of the year, and we do hope that there will be a nickname attached to the handset instead of having to memorize pesky model numbers. Still, it remains to be seen if the leaked details are legit or not, since the image shows a similar setup guide found in the Xperia Z. Only time will tell the legitimacy of the Sony C670X.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title