If you’re the sort of person who enjoys seeing how a device’s innards are pieced together, or if you’d like to get an idea of what sort of hardware is running under the hood of your device, the folks at Sony have uploaded a teardown video of their upcoming Xperia Tablet Z device. The video also functions as a video walkthrough of the device, so if you were planning on getting your hands on the tablet, then this walkthrough and teardown video might be of interest to you. Of course nothing beats trying it for yourself or reading a comprehensive review (we hope we get the chance to review it!), but in the meantime we guess this will have to do! So, anyone planning to get their hands on the Sony Xperia Tablet Z when it is released? Sony is currently taking pre-orders for the device and you can expect to pay £399 (~$605) for the 16GB model.
Next Story: Fujifilm FinePix S8400W Camera Announced
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2013-09-12: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Kitchen Edition Unveiled
- 2013-08-01: Sony Shipped 9.6 Million Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-07-25: Sony Announce Devices That Will Receive Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-07-12: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Receives Full Seg Support In Japan
- 2013-05-22: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Review