Put Data to Work – Learn how to make the most of the data revolution at Structure:Data. Join 700 of most senior big data thinkers, practitioners and technologists and hear 60+ of the smartest data minds around as they share how they are planning for the future, building DaaP, improving management and infrastructure, taking advantage of the latest trends and using human intelligence to improve and scale machine learning. Some of our speakers will include:
- David Gutelius, Jive Software – A real scientist gives a real talk without any jive.
- Michael Abbott, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers – An engineer that is legend, and now an investor at a legendary VC firm.
- Bhaskar Ghosh, LinkedIn – Sit up straight and learn to create brawny infrastructure for a company who links you to business.
- Amaya Souarez, Microsoft – The buyer for all of Microsoft’s datacenters shares her thoughts on big data trends.
- Muddu Sudhakar, VMware – Currently vice president of the big data and cloud division within VMware, now key in the Pivotal initiative.
- Mohan Namboodiri, Williams-Sonoma– Learn how Mohan is sculpting Williams-Sonoma’s future from their raw data.
Ubergizmo readers receive $100 off by registering through this special link: http://bit.ly/VvzMW2
Next Story: Dell XPS 18 Hands-On Review