Musical chairs are not some sort of game that you play when you were a kid, no sir, the musical chairs of the 21st century bring along with it its fair share of technology and wiring underneath the soft cushion, ensuring that you will be able to hear every single bass note that the original artiste intended. This new product known as the SubPac, which is a Kickstarter project by the way, intends to offer a similar kind of functionality, albeit having it come in a lightweight, portable design.
In a nutshell, the SubPac is a subwoofer that has been specially designed to help a user feel what he or she is listening to, which will certainly evoke more emotions compared to just hearing it. At a glance, the SubPac does not look anything out of the ordinary, where it seems to resemble one of those devices that are strapped onto a regular chair, where it is then transformed into a massage chair. It is, however, “not a vibration device”, but has been described as a “sub-woofer that generates a dynamic, rich and accurate tactile representation of whatever sound you input.”
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-21 Beats Music Subscription Reportedly In The Low Six-Figures
- 2014-04-21 Boom Boom Bluetooth Speakers Will Evolve Over Time
- 2014-04-20 Rubens' Tube Pyro Board Is An Audio Visualizer For Our Times
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base