Despite the fact that BlackBerry Z10 was announced on 30th January in New York City, the U.S. market gets it substantially late. The device was almost immediately available for customers in the UK and Canada, while it was gradually released in a host of markets around the world. The delay in its release is caused due to carrier testing, but as promised, the Z10 will be available in the US this month. T-Mobile confirmed their launch date of the Z10 earlier today via Twitter, pegging it at March 26.
The @TMobileHelp Twitter gave out this information in reply to a prospective customer’s tweet. The BlackBerry Z10 will be compatible with T-Mobile 4G LTE network. The March 26 date makes absolute sense, since T-Mobile is conducting a special event that day. As far as the Z10 is concerned, its true that its fate rests in the hands of the U.S. market. It has done relatively well in other markets. The company says that initial response is good, but we’ll only really truly know if the Z10 has made it based on its performance in the U.S. market, a market dominated largely by Apple and Samsung. Can we expect it to outdo significantly better rivals such as the Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5? Time will tell.
Next Story: New Passcode Flaw In iOS 6.1.3 Discovered
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2013-11-19 Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-07-15 BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release
- 2013-06-18 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29 BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-14 BlackBerry Z10 With 5 Inch Display Rumored