It was rumored earlier this month T-Mobile may become a contract-less network some time in March, specifically on March 24, and it looks as though the stars are aligning just right for it to become fact as the company has started to send out invitations for an exclusive event to be held next week.
The event will take place on March 26 in New York City and its invite teases a possible future of becoming a contract-less wireless carrier as it says “we’re still a wireless company. We’re just not going to act like one anymore.” That could certainly be a hint at either becoming a contract-less carrier or T-Mobile could also be planning to sell oranges at the side of the freeway in L.A. We’d bet our money on the former.
With T-Mobile’s plans to roll out 4G LTE service some time this month as well as it’s possible merger with MetroPCS, this certainly could be considered a big month for the fourth-largest US wireless carrier. Hopefully whatever they’re planning for next week’s event will be big enough to gain interest from wireless consumers on competing carriers.RELATED
- T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Twitter Updates iOS, Android Apps To Send Photos Through Direct Messages
- Androidify App Revamped Ahead Of The Holidays
- Follow: event, new york city, t-mobile,