The HTC One was officially delayed much to the chagrin of HTC last week due to its camera with an expected release window of “before the end of April.” But that hasn’t stopped carriers from reporting when exactly they’d be receiving the HTC One.
We already know AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile are expected to carry the HTC One when it decides to be made available, but T-Mobile’s CEO John Legere said during the carrier’s UnCarrier event in New York City the company plans to have the HTC One available “soon.” The HTC One will be available as part of T-Mobile’s new pricing plans which can have you walking away with a device for only $99 at the time of purchase.
The HTC One will add another great 4G LTE device that will take advantage of T-Mobile’s newly launched service across seven major U.S. cities as they also announced the iPhone 5 will also be made available in April. Between the HTC One and the iPhone 5, T-Mobile customers are going to have a difficult decision to make as to which 4G LTE-compatible phone they should pick up.
Next Story: Facebook Comments Bug Reset Like Counts
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2013-04-24: HTC One Available On T-Mobile For $99 Down Payment
- 2013-04-19: T-Mobile Carrying HTC One On April 24 For $99; Pre-Orders Now Available
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-15: T-Mobile HTC One To Release On April 24
- 2013-04-07: Best Buy Begins Taking $249 T-Mobile HTC One Pre-Orders