T-Mobile has finally revealed its new contract free price plans. They’ve basically abolished two year contracts, this move will has been made to streamline pricing across the board. Its also part of the “uncarrier” mantra that we’ll get to know more about at T-Mobile’s special event on March 26. These new contract free price plans also mean that T-Mobile won’t be offering two year agreements in return for mobile phones that have been deeply subsidized. These plans are entirely different from what other national carriers, Sprint, Verizon and AT&T, offer right now.
There’s a base price of $50 per month with 500MB of high speed data and if that’s not enough, there’s throttled data after the limit has been finished, which doesn’t entail any overage charges. Unlimited data can be added for an additional $20. 12GB of hotspot data can be added through tiers, going up to $110 per month. Unlimited voice minutes and texts are also present. T-Mobile is also going to launch its 4G LTE network later this month, it is already being tested in 9 cities as of now. Pricing plans are now out, let wait and see what T-Mobile’s March 26 event brings us.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11 T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2013-07-15 T-Mobile Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 LTE OTA Update Released
- 2013-07-10 T-Mobile 4G LTE Now Available In 116 Cities
- 2013-06-12 T-Mobile Cuts Prices On Smartphones Including Galaxy S4
- 2013-04-25 T-Mobile Criticized For Its Deceptive Uncarrier Plans Advertising
- 2013-04-14 T-Mobile iPhone Launch Day Was "Gangbusters"