Earlier this morning, the US Department of Justice gave the T-Mobile / MetroPCS merger its official green light in the form of a 30-day waiting period, which expires is there are no objections made within those 30 days. But it looks as though T-Mobile is a little too eager to get the merger ball rolling as it seems the company may already be performing a significant round of layoffs within its Bellevue headquarters.
The reports are coming from people inside of the company and may affect over 100 people within T-Mobile’s marketing division as well as other groups within the company. These layoffs are expected to happen sometime today as conference rooms have been designated for “integration” meetings.
As of now, no official word has come from T-Mobile in regards to these reports, but considering T-Mobile has been steadily losing customers, which the claim its recent drop in customers is due to the iPhone 5, we wouldn’t doubt something big is about to go down at T-Mobile if its merger with MetroPCS happens.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Follow: merger, metropcs, t-mobile,