If you weren’t around Friday afternoon, you may have missed a recently published newspaper advertisement where AT&T bashes T-Mobile. The ad says, “The truth about T-Mobile’s network compared to AT&T. 2x more dropped calls, 2x more failed calls, 50% slower download speeds.”
It’s only been five days since that ad was published across a number of big-name newspapers and T-Mobile has just launched its own newspaper ad campaign where they fling the dirt right back at AT&T.
Three ads show a crumpled up piece of AT&T’s previous “truth about T-Mobile” ad in a corner, with T-Mobile’s messages displayed in the middle of the ad. Each ad takes some nice jabs at AT&T like their “What keeps AT&T up at night? Apparently Us,” and “Can you see the beads of sweat in this ad?” But our absolute favorite has to be their “If AT&T thought our network wasn’t great, why did they try to buy it?”
If these ads turn out to be the work of T-Mobile, then they may be one of the best responses to attack ads we’ve ever seen to date.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-03-12 AT&T CFO Skeptical About Sprint T-Mobile Merger
- 2014-03-09 AT&T Mobile Share Value Plan Price Cut
- 2014-02-09 T-Mobile Wins Lawsuit Against AT&T's Aio Wireless
- 2014-02-04 AT&T Won't Pay You To Leave T-Mobile Anymore
- 2013-03-01 AT&T Attacks T-Mobile In Newspaper Ad