T-Mobile will be launching the Blackberry Z10 for business users come 11th of March, and regular customers should be able to get their hands on it on the 27th. While the full touchscreen design of the Z10 is certainly a refreshing touch, we’re sure that there are some Blackberry users who would prefer the comfort and familiarity of a physical QWERTY keyboard, which for Blackberry 10 devices would mean the Q10. Now the good news is that according to the folks at N4BB, they confirmed with a T-Mobile rep that they will be launching the Q10 sometime in May. No specific dates were mentioned, so we will keep an eye out for that.
This comes after a certain report by Cannacord analyst Mike Walkley who claimed that T-Mobile will only launch the Z10, just like Sprint, who will only launch the Q10. Naturally we were just as surprised to hear this, but we guess Walkley either spoke in error or got his facts wrong, so hopefully this will help clear up the misunderstanding.
Next Story: Sony Reader Store Launches Dedicated Kids Corner
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-06-06: Blackberry Q10 Unboxing + Photo Gallery
- 2013-06-04: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Available For Pre-Order June 5 For $200
- 2013-05-21: AT&T And T-Mobile Launch Blackberry Q10 Pre-Registration Pages
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-04-24: BlackBerry Q10 On T-Mobile Available For Business Registration Starting April 29