TellTale’s The Walking Dead game has received countless praise by the media as well as fans of the popular TV series for its incredible story that lead to the majority of people still regretting many of their decisions to this day. The last episode of the game’s first season was released this past November, but fans of the game have been waiting to hear more about The Walking Dead’s second season.
TellTale recently revealed fans of The Walking Dead can expect the game’s second season to take place fall of this year, although Walking Dead writer Gary Whitta hinted at the possibility of there being additional content planned to be released between the first and second season. “There may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before Season Two,” he said. “We may have a little something extra for you between Season One and Season Two.”
TellTale co-founder and CEO Dan Connors also says, “we’ll probably have something to announce fairly soon about what we’re going to do. It’ll be different.” Considering E3 is only three months away, we wouldn’t doubt if their announcement is made during the big show.
Next Story: Artefact Conjures Pilates Shirt
- 2013-12-13: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- 2013-12-06: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- 2013-11-19: The Walking Dead Game Of The Year Edition Available On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-10-30: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Released
- 2013-10-28: The Walking Dead Season Two Details Teased By Telltale Games