Ever since we got our hands on the BlackBerry Q10 back in late-January, we’ve been hearing many of you begging to hear more about the device as BlackBerry traditionalists have been looking forward to a BlackBerry 10 experience with the physical keyboard they’ve come to know and love for years. Up until today, we’ve only heard from US carriers saying when they expect have have the Q10 available, but no official announcements have been made.
With an expected US release of possibly in May or June, the UK is expected to receive their BlackBerry Q10s a tad earlier as Unlocked-Mobiles has listed a SIM-free Q10 for £529.98 (around $800) to be available on April 26. That’s around the same price we saw the BlackBerry Z10 launch in India for last month.
Considering the Q10 comes with a much smaller screen in order to fit in a physical keyboard, we find it strange it’s being priced the same as the BlackBerry Z10. We would have thought a BlackBerry 10 device with a physical keyboard would have come under how much the Z10 cost.
Next Story: Twitter Turns Seven Years Old Today
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2013-08-30: BlackBerry Q10 Now Available From Sprint
- 2013-08-29: BlackBerry Q10 Sales Performing Poorly [Report]
- 2013-06-18: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Release Date Is June 21
- 2013-06-18: BlackBerry Q10 Review
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10