While Instagram might be saying “no” to Blackberry 10, it did not stop developers from porting the Android version of Instagram onto Blackberry 10. Yup you heard that right, if you want to use Instagram on your brand new Blackberry Z10, you will now be able to thanks to an Android port. However the catch is that this port of Instagram is not a direct download, meaning that you will have to side-load the .BAR file onto your Blackberry 10 device. For those who aren’t familiar with side-loading apps, you might want to do your homework before attempting to do so. For those who know what they’re doing, you will be able to download the file here. However we should reiterate that this is an unofficial Android port meaning that if anything goes wrong or you encounter any errors or bugs, that’s entirely on you as Instagram will probably not be able to help you.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: apps, BlackBerry 10, instagram,
- Seen at: crackberry