Yes, the great unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is set to happen tomorrow, and we intend to cover it for obvious reasons – how can you say no to what seems to be shaping up as the most technologically advanced flagship smartphones in the market? Well, additional whispers of the Galaxy S4 has surfaced, touting that the US-bound version of this device will not appear with eye tracking technology, although as Bloomberg reported, they would leave the door open for that feature to appear in future versions of the handset.
Instead, it is touted that Samsung will make use of a simpler head-tracking technology which will allow you to pause video playback whenever you turn away from the screen. Does this mean that LG will now have the upper hand with their Smart Video technology that was announced earlier today? Only time will tell, and there is also the possibility of the Galaxy S4 arriving in the US with a quad-core processor instead of an octa-core one. Would this still stop you from upgrading your Galaxy S3?
Next Story: Image Toaster Makes Humble Appliance Cool
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before