Verizon Wireless looks all set to be on the receiving end of the 4G LTE-capable Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 this coming March 7th which frankly, is not too far away. In just three days from now, you will be able to enjoy blazing speeds when surfing with the LTE-enabled Galaxy Note 10.1. Of course, those who have been holding out for this puppy would definitely have exercised their fair share of patience, considering how the Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE was first heard of in December last year.
In January this year, Verizon made an official announcement that the Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE would eventually arrive in due time, although a couple of months back, there was no mention of an official release date or pricing detail. Well, other than Verizon, you might also want to try your luck with US Cellular who has put up a similar device on sale last week, so it goes without saying that Verizon is playing catch up here. Well, better late than never, right?
Next Story: Zotac StreamBox Lives Up To Its Name
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure