If Blackberry’s full touchscreen smartphone, the Z10 wasn’t what you wanted and you wanted something a little familiar, chances are you are waiting for Blackberry to release the Q10. For those unfamiliar, the Q10 is a Blackberry 10 device with a familiar QWERTY keyboard layout and it should be released sometime later in April/May. Now if that sounds like what you’re after, then you might be interested to learn that the Q10 will be available in both black and white, with the black version looking pretty standard while the white version looks pretty darn striking.
The white version of the Q10 was caught on video in India during the launch of the Z10 and attendees of the event managed to get a chance to play with the device. We have to say it looks pretty good, although we admit we’re a bit worried about the white fading thanks to grime and stains, but what do you guys think? Which color will you be getting when the Q10 launches?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Q10,
- Seen at: n4bb