If Blackberry’s full touchscreen smartphone, the Z10 wasn’t what you wanted and you wanted something a little familiar, chances are you are waiting for Blackberry to release the Q10. For those unfamiliar, the Q10 is a Blackberry 10 device with a familiar QWERTY keyboard layout and it should be released sometime later in April/May. Now if that sounds like what you’re after, then you might be interested to learn that the Q10 will be available in both black and white, with the black version looking pretty standard while the white version looks pretty darn striking.
The white version of the Q10 was caught on video in India during the launch of the Z10 and attendees of the event managed to get a chance to play with the device. We have to say it looks pretty good, although we admit we’re a bit worried about the white fading thanks to grime and stains, but what do you guys think? Which color will you be getting when the Q10 launches?
- 2013-08-30: BlackBerry Q10 Now Available From Sprint
- 2013-08-29: BlackBerry Q10 Sales Performing Poorly [Report]
- 2013-08-26: Sprint BlackBerry Q10 Releases August 30th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-08-25: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Mini Picture Leaks
- 2013-08-08: BlackBerry Q10 With Sprint Branding Spotted
- 2013-06-06: Blackberry Q10 Unboxing + Photo Gallery
- 2013-06-06: New BlackBerry Devices Being Tested By 60% Of Fortune 500 Companies
- 2013-06-04: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Available For Pre-Order June 5 For $200
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month