It seems that the Nintendo Wii U is not having the best of times, as we received word that an unexpected error on the Wii U in the region of Japan has prevented access to online beta as well as firmware updates in that part of the world. The Error Code in question would be “105-3102”, which leads to the question, does Nintendo know about it, and are they going to come up with a particular solution or not? Nintendo claims that this problem is due to a program within the Wii U that requires a patch before the world can continue running as usual.
Of course, the quandary that Nintendo is in right now would be this – having begun beta testing for the Wii U version of Dragon Quest X Online recently, this particular error would prevent access as users cannot download the beta. Nintendo is said to be investigating this error, and has already addressed the issue on their official support page. Lets hope a fix is on the line sooner rather than later.
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-03: Mario Kart 8 Will Run At 30fps With 3-4 Players
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke