Now what you see above could very well be a cleverly concocted Photoshop job, but we always like to leave some room for doubt or possibilities. After all, you can never quite tell whether Apple is about to go nuts with what one deduces from the photo above – an assembly worker working on a chassis that no doubt has a very strong resemblance to that of the upcoming iPhone 5S, which has been subjected to its fair share of rumors to date including featuring NFC capability and fingerprint technology. Of course, with word that the iPhone 5S’ production is being ramped up at Foxconn, it could very well be true with what greets your eyes here.
Is it some kind of special edition of the iPhone 5, or could it be a select bunch of iPhone 5S that was specially commissioned by someone so that they, or an entire organization, will be able to carry truly unique iPhones? Only time will tell, but you are more than welcome to leave your fair share of comments below and let us know what you think of this image.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S3 Refresh Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-11-06: Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- 2013-06-13: Apple Considering iPhones With 4.7-Inch, 5.7-Inch Display [Rumor]
- 2013-04-15: Foxconn Hiring New Employees To Build The iPhone 5S
- 2013-04-11: Apple To Pay $53 Million In iPhone Warranty Lawsuit