ZTE can’t quite seem to keep its upcoming products under wraps as their ZTE Quantum for Sprint recently leaked, and today, we’re hearing of another one of their upcoming devices getting leaked as well.
Today’s ZTE-related leak comes to us by way of everyone’s favorite leaker, @evleaks, who has leaked a pair of official product shots of the ZTE Grand X Quad (V987). The ZTE Grand X Quad will feature a 5-inch 720p display, 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 8-megapixel camera, dual-SIM support and a 2,500mAh battery. It may not seem as grand as the ZTE Grand S, but it certainly looks like it’ll be a decent mid-range Android smartphone, which will probably cost less as a result.
This isn’t the first time @evleaks has successfully leaked out an upcoming product prior to its official launch as he successfully leaked the HTC Droid DNA and leaked the HTC One. We’re not entirely sure just how they’re able to do what they do, but we certainly do appreciate his tasty leaks.
- 2014-04-14: ZTE Star 1 Box Spotted
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28: ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2014-03-17: ZTE And The9 Ready To Roll Out Fun Box Console In China
- 2014-02-18: ZTE To Introduce New Android And Firefox Phones This MWC
- 2013-04-24: ZTE Is Agreeable To Android And Chrome Patent Licensing From Microsoft
- 2013-02-21: Sprint Force LTE Leaks As Entry-Level Android Phone From ZTE
- 2012-07-23: ZTE N880E - now with Jelly Bean