India is the world’s second most populous country, so it goes without saying that if you have managed to do your bit by capturing quite a fair number of customers there, your business is going to flourish. After all, some of the world’s richest men hail from India, so without much further ado, here are details on new tablets by Zync that will target the Indian market. First of all, we have the Zync Dual 7.0 which will come with a 7-inch 5-point multi-touch capacitive touch display at 800×480 resolution, running on a 1.6Ghz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, carry 8GB of internal memory with dual cameras.
Nothing much to shout about, as the main attraction would be the Zync Quad 9.7 that runs on a quad-core 1.5GHz processor, accompanied by a Mali-400 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded via microSD, a 5-megapixel shooter at the back and a 2-megapixel camera up front. Where the Zync Quad 9.7 really stands out would be its 9.7-inch HD IPS Retina display that carries a 2048×1536 resolution, alongside an 8,000 mAh battery.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads