BlackBerry’s Z10 has made itself available in the U.S., but it looks like according to a recently published poll, there might be more people who are oblivious to the device being available than there are that know they can pick one up right now.
The poll was commissioned by research firm MKM Partners which found 83 percent of 1,500 Americans questioned weren’t aware BlackBerry 10 had officially launched. If that number doesn’t spell trouble for BlackBerry, then how about 6 percent of those questioned said they would make their next phone a BlackBerry device. Yea – that number is just as bad as the 83 percent.
The poll in no way indicates just how well BlackBerry is doing with its Z10 in terms of sales, especially since the company announced it sold one milling of the devices in its last quarter. But it certainly is surprising how many people aren’t even aware it’s available, although considering the limited amount of promotion carriers have given the Z10, we’re not entirely surprised.RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Vivo Xplay 3S Rumored To Feature 2K Display
- ZeroLemon’s 10,000mAh Extended Battery Case For Your Galaxy Note 3
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Q10, BlackBerry Z10,
- Seen at: venturebeat