Now here we are with yet another rumor swirling around, this time round it would be a tablet that hails from computer manufacturer Acer. So far, Acer already has introduced their fair share of Windows 8 powered tablets to the general masses, where among them include the Acer Iconia W510 tablet that will be powered by an Intel Atom Clover Trail processor, in addition to the higher-end Iconia W700 that sports a Core i5 processor and 1080p display. Well, here is the Acer Aspire P3 that has been touted by some to be the next generation Windows 8 tablet, according to Hungarian site Tech2.hu at least.
I understand that the name change from Iconia to the Aspire brand does point towards the very real possibility of the line between the tablet and notebook market being blurred. Rumored specifications of the Acer Aspire P3 include an 11.6” display at 1600 x 900 resolution, an Intel Ivy Bridge processor, and a choice of internal memory options that range from 32GB all the way to 128GB.
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing