We know that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is more or less confirmed, although official photos of the device and its official specs have yet to be announced. However thanks to the folks at SamMobile, they have received a couple of photos which according to the person who sent them in, are that of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus. The tipper went on to claim that instead of calling it the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus, Samsung will instead rename it to the Samsung Galaxy S Tab, and will be banking on the success of the Galaxy S-line of smartphones and will apparently be marketing it in a similar fashion as well.
The alleged leaked photo looks similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, albeit with different placement of the home button. Then again this could be the design language Samsung is adopting for its products, so we guess it wouldn’t be a complete shocker. As for its specs, these are the rumored specs of the tablet for those who are curious. It will apparently come with an Exynos 5410 Octa chipset, 2GB of RAM, a 9,000mAh battery, a 10.055” display with 2560×1600 resolution (300PPI), an 8MP camera, Full HD video capture, and will come with microSD card support. No mention of which version of Android it will be running on.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support