The Amazon Cloud Drive app for Windows and Mac was released in May last year. It was said that Cloud Drive was Amazon’s answer to popular services such as SkyDrive and Dropbox. However it had a few shortcomings. One major feature was lacking and today it has finally been added. File Sync has finally been added to Amazon Cloud Drive. The apps for both of these platforms have been updated, users can now easily store and access files hosted on the Amazon Cloud from a File Sync folder on their computers.
When the Cloud Drive Desktop app is installed on a secondary computer, all of the synced files become available on that machine as well. Files in this particular folder can either be accessed from the computer itself or from the web. All Amazon Cloud Drive users get 5GB of storage and additional storage can be purchased for as little as $10 per year. Good to see Amazon stepping up its game, at least now it is in the same ballpark as established Cloud storage services such as Dropbox and SkyDrive.RELATED
- The Fanda: Crowdsourced Global Celebrity Stalking
- U.S. DoJ Signs Off On Microsoft's Acquisition Of Nokia's Devices And Services Division
- BlackBerry CEO Gives Enterprise Customers Some Assurances In Latest Open Letter
- Smart Content Center: A Government-Supported Incubator In Korea
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together
- Follow: Amazon, mac, windows,