Last month we heard that Amazon Studios was moving in to the production of original content, which would bring it at par with its rivals such as Netflix and Hulu. They have now started streaming all new 14 original series pilots. The way this works is that only those shows will become series whose pilots get enough votes by Amazon Prime members. The pilots are available now and are streaming for free, it is now up to Amazon Prime members to decide which shows the studio will keep on producing. The company has previously said that they believe adding original content will make Prime more enticing for its users, as well as those who’re thinking of being Amazon Prime members.
There are a total of 14 pilots, six for children and eight for adults. Alpha House, Betas, Browsers Dark Minions, Onion News Empire, Supanatural, Those Who Can’t and Zombieland are for adults. For children Annebots, Creative Galaxy, Positively Ozitively, Sara Sovles It, Teeny Tiny Dogs and Tumbleaf are available. As they say, voting is a huge responsibility. Do vote wisely Amazon Prime members!
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities
- Facebook Paper Update Encourages Users To Share