Last month we heard that Amazon Studios was moving in to the production of original content, which would bring it at par with its rivals such as Netflix and Hulu. They have now started streaming all new 14 original series pilots. The way this works is that only those shows will become series whose pilots get enough votes by Amazon Prime members. The pilots are available now and are streaming for free, it is now up to Amazon Prime members to decide which shows the studio will keep on producing. The company has previously said that they believe adding original content will make Prime more enticing for its users, as well as those who’re thinking of being Amazon Prime members.
There are a total of 14 pilots, six for children and eight for adults. Alpha House, Betas, Browsers Dark Minions, Onion News Empire, Supanatural, Those Who Can’t and Zombieland are for adults. For children Annebots, Creative Galaxy, Positively Ozitively, Sara Sovles It, Teeny Tiny Dogs and Tumbleaf are available. As they say, voting is a huge responsibility. Do vote wisely Amazon Prime members!RELATED
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together
- Dutch Authorities Finds That Google Violated Its Data Protection Act
- Microsoft Reportedly Edging Towards Alan Mulally And Satya Nadella For CEO Slot
- BiblioTech Is The US' First Bookless Public Library
- Victoria's Secret Debuts 3D-Printed Lingerie During Fashion Show
- Follow: Amazon, hulu, Netflix,