If you own the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, you’re in luck because according to reports, it seems that the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is being rolled out the device via an OTA update. At the moment it seems that the update is being rolled out to the Austrian model, the GT-P6200, so fret not if you have yet to receive it as we expect that the update will eventually make its way around the world. We’re not sure what are the exact changes that the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update will be offering Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus users, but the base features of Jelly Bean, such as Project Butter and whatnot should be more than enough to look forward to, along with Google New, revamped notifications and improved text-to-speech capabilities. We’ll keep our eyes and ears peeled for reports of the update being rolled out to other regions, and in the meantime to our readers who have received the update, let us know in the comments below on how it is treating you!
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)