Angry Birds is one of the most popular mobile gaming franchises out there. It was originally launched on iOS, now its available on a host of different platforms and is played by millions of people around the world. The game is fun and addictive in its own unique way. Rovio, the developer of Angry Birds, often releases updates and new titles to keep users hooked to this franchise. Today they’ve announced that Angry Birds Friends will be available for both Android and iOS devices later this week, on the 2nd of May to be precise.
The game itself offers a classic Angry Birds experience that we all know and love. The unique thing about this particular title is that it offers a host of social features that are integrated with Facebook. Rewards can be sent and received through the app, players can challenge their friends on Facebook and also take part in tournaments held weekly. Rovio hasn’t said anything about the price tag, but it can be expected that Angry Birds Friends will carry the same $0.99 price tag as other titles in this franchise.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2013-07-03: Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs
- 2013-03-01: Angry Birds Developer Releasing The Croods Mobile Game On iOS, Android
- 2011-09-09: Rovio may be seeking partnership with Angry Birds theme park in China