Microsoft has made a minute long ad which will soon be airing on national TV in the U.S. The ad shows a mighty Apple and Samsung squabble which starts off during a wedding reception. The concept of this ad is to promote Windows Phone as an alternative to both of these companies’ smartphones. Apple and Samsung collectively rule the U.S. as well as the global smartphone market, whereas Microsoft’s Windows Phone devices are struggling to maintain a solid footing in the market.
The ad shows guests standing up for their favorite companies, half for Apple and the other for Samsung. Various insults are hurled by both sides such as “copybox” and “iSheep.” Towards the end of this ad, two servers are shown discussing Windows Phone among themselves. The fight for third place in the smartphone market is being fought by Windows Phone and the newly re-invented BlackBerry. By the looks of it, this ad points to Windows Phone being the “natural” third-place alternative for Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s plethora of Android powered smartphones. While U.S. sales are yet to show promise, Nokia has had luck with Lumia globally, as Lumia 920 is now the most sold Windows Phone device in the world. One can only wonder whether this ad will urge people looking to shift from their devices to buy a Windows Phone.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: blackberry, Lumia 920, Nokia, Samsung, windows phone,