This is the latest on the grapevine, that Apple’s board of directors could very well be on the sly be checking out a potential replacement for current CEO Tim Cook, at least that is what Forbes reported. Forbes, of course, cited sources from Wall Street, although this particular search would still remain speculation as at press time since it cannot be confirmed, so you might want to take a grain of salt to go along with this news. Still, there is no way one can 100% discount such speculation because Apple’s stock price has taken quite a battering in the past half year or so.
Back in September 2012, Apple’s stock price managed to reach its peak at a whopping $702 per share, but since then, its value has nearly halved, dropping to a mere $390 per share as of April 19th when the market closed. If you were to chart a CEO’s performance based on the stock price, then Tim Cook would certainly be a failure after taking over in 2011. Do you think that Apple’s board of directors might actually be pulling something like this?
Next Story: Stem Cells Bring Healing To Mice Brains
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash