Apple’s iCloud service seems to be having a less than optimal 2013 as two months ago, the service experienced ongoing issues which resulted in nearly all of its services being completely down. Today, iCloud users are once again complaining they’re unable to access various services such as Mail, third-party applications which attempt to access iCloud credentials and Find my iPhone. Other iCloud users are reporting simply receiving an error message when they attempt to access any iCloud service as well as receiving requests to reset their passwords.
Apple updated its System Status page earlier this morning to reflect the issues its having with not only its iCloud services, but its iTunes Store as well. In regards to iCloud, Apple says some of its users are experiencing issues with account & sign in, while its iTunes users are experiencing issues by being unable to access the iTunes Store or complete purchases. Hopefully Apple can resolve the issues its experiencing today soon as we know how many of you probably rely on both iCloud and iTunes.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash
- Apple's M7 Continues To Track Even When Battery Is Dead