We have read on our fair share of leaks concerning the iPad 5 (which is what it is referred to at the moment since there has been no official announcement on its name), including the alleged front bezel of the iPad 5 that do seem to depict narrower bezels. Well, what you see above has nothing to do with being the original part of the upcoming next generation iPad, although it is tipped to be a new iPad 5 case that has been specially manufactured in order to accommodate the new design of the next generation tablet from Cupertino.
Having said that, do bear in mind that early releases of third-party case designs for Apple devices have been a hit-and-miss affair in the past, as manufacturers do play the speculation game on their part too, as they take a gamble by being the first mover in the industry, which could turn out to be horribly wrong eventually. As with any other decent rumor out there, nothing beats waiting for an official announcement or release to dispel or confirm all previous rumors and doubts, no?
- 2013-12-19 CyanogenMod Case For Nexus 5 Launched
- 2013-10-22 iPad Air Overview
- 2013-10-21 iPad 5 May Get A Keyboard Smart Cover Of Its Own [Rumor]
- 2013-10-14 Purported Gold iPad 5 And iPad 2 Mini Leaked
- 2013-10-14 iPad Mini With Retina Display Reportedly Bit Thicker Due To Bigger Battery
- 2013-06-18 Cheaper iPhone Case Rumor
- 2013-05-24 Mobelisk Turns Ordinary Tablets Into Enterprise Devices
- 2013-05-02 Targus Goes Sleek And Sexy With New Smartphone And Tablet Case Range