We’re about two months away from summer’s official start, which means not only will we be able to wear our no-longer fashionable jean shorts out in public, but it also means Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference, or WWDC, will soon be upon us. Apple has made the official announcement as their biggest conference of the year will take place in San Francisco from June 10 – 14.
Apple promises this year’s WWDC will give an in-depth look at the next version of iOS and OS X, which they certainly gave us a glimpse of both operating systems at last year’s WWDC. Last year’s WWDC also marked the launch of the MacBook Pro with Retina, which has many speculating the company will reveal a new Mac Pro soon.
We’ve already seen some amazing concepts of what some people believe the next step for iOS 7 should be, so let’s just hope Apple has been reading the Internet lately to hopefully implement some of these ideas into the next iOS. Considering the report of iOS 7 possibly being delayed due to its significant UI changes, we could only hope what Apple has planned is as great as we could imagine it to be.
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Apple Receives Harris Poll's 'Brand Of The Year' Award In Three Separate Categories
- 'Jobs' Film's Official Movie Poster Debuts
- Apple's Back To School Promotion Offers Gift Cards For iPhone, iPad, Mac Purchase
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry