We’re about two months away from summer’s official start, which means not only will we be able to wear our no-longer fashionable jean shorts out in public, but it also means Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference, or WWDC, will soon be upon us. Apple has made the official announcement as their biggest conference of the year will take place in San Francisco from June 10 – 14.
Apple promises this year’s WWDC will give an in-depth look at the next version of iOS and OS X, which they certainly gave us a glimpse of both operating systems at last year’s WWDC. Last year’s WWDC also marked the launch of the MacBook Pro with Retina, which has many speculating the company will reveal a new Mac Pro soon.
We’ve already seen some amazing concepts of what some people believe the next step for iOS 7 should be, so let’s just hope Apple has been reading the Internet lately to hopefully implement some of these ideas into the next iOS. Considering the report of iOS 7 possibly being delayed due to its significant UI changes, we could only hope what Apple has planned is as great as we could imagine it to be.
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20: Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2013-06-10: WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products
- 2013-06-09: WWDC 2013 Announcements: Speculation And Rumor Roundup
- 2013-06-03: Apple Releases WWDC 2013 App For iOS
- 2013-04-25: WWDC 2013 Tickets Sell Out In Less Than Three Minutes
- 2013-04-24: 150 WWDC 2013 Student Scholarships Being Offered By Apple